I started writing my bucket list in 2004 and have added and removed things as I have evolved. I’m sure this list will continue to grow as the years go by…
- Get married…to Jake Gyllenhaal specifically.
- Have a family with at least one little girl.
- Learn to surf.
- Learn to do at least one trick on a skateboard.
- Be happy with the way I look aka get a nice, flat stomach!
Live at the beach.
Tell someone how I REALLY feel.
- Fall in love.
- Write a book worth reading.
- Have a career that I am excited to wake up to everyday.
Get a meaningful tattoo.
- Go on an actual date.
- Spend a rainy day in bed with pizza and ice cream.
- Live in a city with MLB team and get season tickets.
- Date a celebrity (see #1).
- Go to a World Series game.
- Go to a film festival.
- Learn to salsa dance.
Have red hair.
Try a new sport.
- Visit Europe again.
Fit back into my high school clothes.
- Live in New York City.
- Learn to sew.
- Meet Jillian Michaels and Jackie Warner.
- Own my own business.
Pay off all my debt.